• OVER 135 STALLS
• OVER 7,000 VISITORS
• TALKS, WORKSHOPS, COOKERY DEMOS
• LIVE MUSIC, FILM & ENTERTAINMENT
• FAMILY DAY SUNDAY WITH KIDS COOKERY CLASSES
6TH YEAR IN BRIGHTON
VEGFESTUK BRIGHTON IS HELD AT THE HOVE CENTRE OVER 4 FLOORS
and is packed with the best vegan food and products, very useful information from talks, films and workshops, plus highly entertaining cookery classes, live comedy and music and much more! With celebrity presence from presenters Janey Lee Grace (BBC Radio 2) and Sarah Jane Honeywell (CBeebies), our 2013 show attracted a record-breaking 7,200 visitors over 2 days. Vibrant, colourful and full of energy, VegfestUK Brighton is a great value, friendly, busy, easy show and perfect for businesses of any size - especially new and emerging businesses, as well as the well-established brands that continue to exhibit at our shows.
Highlights for 2014 include
• Celebrity presence (TBA)
• Comedy Hour (Both days)
• Speed dating Session (Saturday)
• Performance area with live acts (Both days)
• Kids Cookery Classes and entertainment (Sunday)
• Cookery Classes (Both days)
• Talks and presentations (Both days)
• Bodybuilders Competition (Sunday)
• Smoothie Bike (Sunday)
• Screening of award-winning documentaries TBC (Both days)
First floor and ground floor
2m x 2m 2 day stall £275 + VAT
4m x 2m 2 day stall £550 + VAT
6m x 2m 2 day stall £795 + VAT
2m x 2m 1 day stall £150 + VAT
4m x 2m 1 day stall £300 + VAT
6m x 2m 1 day stall £450 + VAT
Small Charities / not for profit / therapists
2m x 2m 2 day stall £135 + VAT
2m x 2m 1 day stall £80 + VAT
Lower Ground Floor
2m x 2m 2 day stall £200 + VAT
2m x 2m 1 day stall £110 + VAT
Small Charities / not for profit / therapists
2m x 2m 2 day stall £110 + VAT
2m x 2m 1 day stall £60 + VAT
13 amp power point 2 day £40 + VAT
13 amp power point 1 day £25 + VAT
32 amp power point 2 day £80 + VAT
32 amp power point 1 day £45 + VAT
Please note all products on offer at VegfestUK Brighton must be 100% plant-based and must not include any animal products of any description. And no advertising materials which promote the use of animal products can be displayed at the show.
For more info about VegfestUK Brighton, visit the website www.brighton.vegfest.co.uk, or contact the office by email email@example.com or by phone on 0117 3079872.
We offer some very focused and cost-effective advertising through our website, e-bulletin and event programme.
• Website - estimated 70,000 visitors in the run up to the show. Options include advertising on every page. Website will stay live for a minimum of 3 years, probably longer, and will continue to attract at least 30 visits a day long after the show itself
• Event programme – we produce 20,000 copies of our 48-page B5 colour programme (8,000 printed and 12,000 online) that are distributed before and during the event. There are both Stallholders Descriptions and Advertising Space available in the programme. Our 2013 programme is available for download here http://brighton.vegfest.co.uk/dev/files/VegfestUKBrighton2013EventProgrammeB5Colour.pdf
• E-bulletin - We offer advertising on our monthly e-bulletin, which reaches over 12,000 veggie friendly subscribers built up over the years from our shows and awards. Our July 2013 e-bulletin is available here http://sut5.co.uk/l/c.php?c=289&ct=133933
Advertising on website - £125 + VAT
Your advert appears on every page of the event website for minimum of 3 years (4 flashing panels, size 125 x 125 pixels. Price includes cost of design)
Advertise in the Event programme (prices for finished artwork only)
1/4 pg £140 + VAT
1/2 pg £255 + VAT
1 pg £450 + VAT
Stallholders description on website and in programme - £50 + VAT
Enhance your presence at the event with a 50 word description and your logo and link added to the website and into the programme. (Please email 50 words and a high-res logo to firstname.lastname@example.org)
E-bulletin inserts (over 12,000 recipients)
(80 words + link & logo)
1 inserts £ 55 + VAT
2 inserts £ 95 + VAT
6 inserts £ 225 + VAT
Sponsoring VegfestUK Brighton is a unique opportunity to touch base with literally hundreds of thousands of veggies, vegans & meat reducers – Brighton has the largest concentration anywhere on the planet!
Whatever your business, organisation or charity, we'll work with you to ensure your sponsorship reaches its highest potential. Contact the office to discuss your requirements – we can tailor a sponsorship package to your aims and budget.
• Stall space and power at the show
• Naming rights of certain areas of the show
• Logos or names in event flyers (60,000) and posters (3,000)
• Editorial in the event programme (20,000 free during and before the event)
• Your own pages, product shots and editorial on the event website (70,000 visits, stays live for at least 3 years)
• Logos and links on every page of the event website
• Adverts in the e-bulletin (12,000 + subscribers) and in the event programme
• Logos on event advertising (local and national)
• Presence on large posters at the event (in foyers, washrooms, etc)
• Excellent word of mouth amongst the UK veggie community
• Intensive coverage through our Twitter (3,000 followers), Facebook (5,000 likes) and other social networking
• One day of Facebook posts devoted to your business
Supersize Sponsor £3000
Extra Large Sponsor £2000
Large Sponsor £1000
Medium Sponsor £500
Well Wisher £50
All prices subject to VAT @ 20%
Further details are available in our Sponsors Pack here http://outofhand.co.uk/vegfest/sponsors2014/
VegfestUK extends a warm welcome to our media partners who benefit from positive exposure at the show in return for promoting the event through their own media channels.
VegfestUK offers the following benefits to our Media Partners
• Discounted Stall Space at our events
• Free advertising in our event programme
• Free inserts in our ebulletin
• Free advertising through our Facebook (5,000 likes) and Twitter (3,000 followers)
• Mention in our official press releases
Product Placements are ideal for those who either have new lines out to promote, or who cannot make the show but would like their products placed at the show along with their promotional material. All product donors receive coverage on our social media.
VegfestUK Brighton offers the following options for placement - There are no charges for either of these options
• Our Goody Bags - ideal for smaller samples - we have 200 Goody Bags available at Brighton in 2014 and you can place items in all or some of them. There is also the option to include your promotional material for substantial donations.
• Our Tombola - on the ground floor by the Main Entrance, every visitor walks past our Tombola and most of them visit it. Your products will be on display in front of thousands of visitors along with your promotional material. Ideal for samples of all sizes.
Please contact the office for further details.